« Home | The Blair and Brown rift: reaching crisis point, o... » | Diana-watch: Recycling, regurgitating, ridiculous. » | Jack Straw and the oil tanker: The real April fools. » | Vindicative Clarke to charge full price for passpo... » | The first of many reasons not to vote Labour at th... » | The fake Sheikh exposed: Mazher Mahmood and the Di... » | The ID cards compromise which isn't. » | Diana-watch: All the news that's fit to burn. » | The complicit behaviour of the security services i... » | The Tories: funded by wives of arms dealers. » 

Monday, April 03, 2006 

Thank you.

As this site goes towards its 6,000 unique hit (according to that clustrmap over there) and close to its 400th posting, I'd just like to thank everyone that comes here, especially those that return every day and link here from their own sites. I didn't know when I started writing this blog whether anyone would read it or whether I'd lose interest. Apparently people do, and I apparently haven't. This was started to help take my mind off other things, and it has helped to a certain extent.

To those of you who've commented, who've helped me improve my writing, and even just to those of you who might read the odd post off a search from google, thank you.

Share |

Post a Comment

About

  • This is septicisle
profile

Links

    blogspot stats
    Subscribe

     Subscribe in a reader

Archives

Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates