« Home | Iraq: four years on. » | Stalin Hood. » | Drugs! Blades! Death! » | Scum-watch: Veiled exclusives. » | Scum-watch: Knife crime? The Sun has the solution! » | Crying a phony river. » | Ron Jeremy tells all. » | Scum-watch: Lady Mucca returns. » | Injustice multiplied. » | This is a dead parrot. » 

Thursday, March 22, 2007 

Thoggers.

Unity has been kind enough to tag me as a thinking blogger. Only problem is I now have to tag a further five who haven't already been (at least as far as I'm aware). Taking them unashamedly from my blog roll:

Five Chinese Crackers
Mask of Anarchy
Blood & Treasure
D-Notice
InMyHumbleEtc

Labels:

Share |

Damn you!

I'll second that! But thanks.

[Tugs Forelock]
Thanks, and on the day I allowed myself out of my isolation cell too, what an honour. I had to lame out of choosing five that hadn't already been done though

Post a Comment

About

  • This is septicisle
profile

Links

    blogspot stats
    Subscribe

     Subscribe in a reader

Archives

Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates