« Home | Liberty, 56 days and all that. » | A massacre, courtesy of Hamas. » | Chutzpah. » | I believe in nothing but it is my nothing. » | Scum-watch: Those prisons, they're hotels, guv. K... » | How I stopped worrying about the Muslims... » | de Menezes: Blair as mendacious and deluded as his... » | Scum-watch: The Le Worm that turned and propaganda... » | The crisis in Pakistan. » | Ellee Seymour, Nadine Dorries and all that. » 

Monday, November 12, 2007 

If I...

hear the words, "from the award-winning Stephen Poliakoff" one more time, I'm going to put my fucking foot through something.

Labels: , ,

Share |

It is a tad annoying isn't it. I enjoy the fact they never tell you what awards he's won or indeed what for; you're just supposed to know (or just be suitably impressed). For all I know he's won awards simply for being Stephen Poliakoff or for doing 5 lengths in the local swimming pool.

Post a Comment

About

  • This is septicisle
profile

Links

    blogspot stats
    Subscribe

     Subscribe in a reader

Archives

Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates