« Home | Weekend links. » | The media and spree killings. » | The G20. » | Just give me a black mask. » | Pakistan, Afghanistan and the new American strategy. » | Richard Timney and the story of his descent into p... » | Weekend links. » | An interesting set of priorities. » | A police investigation, but how far will it go? » | Scum-watch: Disgraceful journalism shocker. » 

Tuesday, April 07, 2009 

Argh.

Updates are likely to be light to non-existent until at least Wednesday evening, as I appear to be one of those lucky souls stricken by the major cable damage in East London, even though I'm a good 50 or more miles away and my phone line didn't go dead until late Sunday night. I'm sure you'll be able to amuse yourselves more than adequately in the mean time, although whether I will is another matter.

Labels: , ,

Share |

Good luck with that.

Post a Comment

About

  • This is septicisle
profile

Links

    blogspot stats
    Subscribe

     Subscribe in a reader

Archives

Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates