« Home | A questionable, but ultimately correct decision. » | Your new overlord has been overcome. » | The riddle of Mahmoud al-Mabhouh. » | You know it's a slow news day when... » | The hung parliament hypotheticals. » | I've never voted Tory... » | Extracting rafters. » | The seven paragraphs fallout continues. » | Unsuper Mac. » | Scum-watch: Whose side are you on? » 

Friday, February 19, 2010 

Please make it stop.

TIGER WOODS SENSATION

"I WAS A GOLFER," ADMITS SEX MANIAC

Labels: , ,

Share |

Fuck golf and fuck Tiger Woods.

I posted this this pm here,

"Reports of Tiger Woods’ first public statement are starting to come out and I have lifted just two sentences from The Daily Telegraph.

Woods said,

"Buddhism teaches me to stop following every impulse and to know restraint. Obviously I lost track of what I was taught."

Just a little bit, Tiger! Just a little!
"

A girl at every hole...

So. What?

Post a Comment

About

  • This is septicisle
profile

Links

    blogspot stats
    Subscribe

     Subscribe in a reader

Archives

Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates