« Home | Our clear as mud Iraq strategy. » | And not this mess of a man. » | CLIFF RICHARD SENSATION. » | "In America they really do mythologise people when... » | The personal is more political than ever. » | Stop me... » | Another chance. » | Mindfulness. » | If Simon Cowell wants us to stay together, then wh... » | Run for the hills. » 

Tuesday, August 19, 2014 

Those 10 funniest Edinburgh festival jokes in full.

1. "I ate some sausages laced with nitroglycerin other day. Boy did they go off with a bang!"

2. "I was going to put some jokes about badgers in my set. Then I remembered the Tories had them all shot!"

3. "Always leave them wanting more, my uncle used to say.  Which is why he loved working in the kitchens at Dachau."

4. "Scotland had oil, but it's running out because you're all such fat, greedy bastards!"

5. "I wanted to make the most obvious gags about being a feminist and married, and my husband couldn't persuade me not to."

6. "There was Ms Costello, Mr Brockett, Ms Wardman and Mr Johnson.  And that was just the teachers. Ahhh."

7. "Did you threaten to overrule him?"

8. "The yes campaign will make up the difference between now and September 18th."

(That's enough unfunny jokes about unfunny jokes. Ed.)

Labels: , ,

Share |

My God, those jokes were bad. Really bad. Past number 3 on the list there was just nothing.

My wife & I went to Edinburgh as our summer holiday for several years before we had kids. It sounds like we haven't been missing much.

So naff.And I live in Edinburgh.

Post a Comment

About

  • This is septicisle
profile

Links

    blogspot stats
    Subscribe

     Subscribe in a reader

Archives

Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates