« Home | Acedia's blackest hole. » | Erection special! » | Vote, you bastards. » | A campaign of failure. » | We still need a Labour government. » | Altercations. » | The Sun Says: Vote SNP, get Tories. » | A return to Savile row. » | The party that cuts off its nose to spite its face. » | Me and Stephen Hawking we laugh. » 

Saturday, May 09, 2015 

.

Ever have one of those days where, regardless of anything else that was happening, you should have done everything differently?

Yesterday was one of those days.  And to be truthful, I don't just mean yesterday.  I mean every single day of my life since I was oh, 13, just to put a figure on it.  17 years later and I still haven't learned a thing.

Share |

About

  • This is septicisle
profile

Links

    blogspot stats
    Subscribe

     Subscribe in a reader

Archives

Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates