« Home | The pompous windbag shows up - again. » | The dark arts and the real power in the land. » | Up all night with Nick Clegg. » | Millions of girls using Facebook, Bebo and Myspace... » | Immigration and where to go from here. » | Scum-watch: Harassing the evil Islamic terrorist A... » | The final curtain. » | Unacceptably poor governing experience. » | Sums it up. » | Storm in a rucksack. » 

Thursday, April 03, 2008 

The liberal defense of murder.

Congratulations must go then to Lenin, or rather as he's otherwise known, Richard Seymour, for joining such luminaries as Belle de Jour and Zoe Margolis in getting his first book published. Lenin and I don't always see eye to eye on everything, but if there's one thing I do enjoy it's Harry's Place and its ilk getting their knickers in a twist, and boy did they when they found out.

It might just ever so slightly be better than Nick Cohen's last effort, too. Amazon have it up for £12.43, released 1st of July.

Labels: , ,

Share |

Ugh! That prompted me to take a peek in at Harry's Place for the first time in a year or so. Nothing changes there, does it? I like the book reviews which all seem to do away with the need for the book itself. I think it will be another year, I suspect, before I venture there again.

I specifically went there and searched for Mr Seymour because I knew they wouldn't be able to resist being outraged ;)

Post a Comment

About

  • This is septicisle
profile

Links

    blogspot stats
    Subscribe

     Subscribe in a reader

Archives

Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates