« Home | Damning with faint praise. » | Mind control. » | Primark Cleopatra. » | Doomed. » | Anyone for The Murdochs? » | What is to be done about Occupy London? » | It's a gas. » | So lonely. » | This is a dead parrot! » | Clarke should resign and truly break the cycle. » 

Tuesday, November 08, 2011 

Shock!

In today's shocking, staggering, unbelievable news:


Have I missed anything?

(Slightly closer to home, my router decided to stop working last night. Hopefully it's just the power supply that's gone to silicon heaven, but if not I'm almost certainly going to be without the internet for a couple of days. With posts of this calibre a daily occurrence I'm sure you'll miss me.)

Labels: , , ,

Share |

Post a Comment

About

  • This is septicisle
profile

Links

    blogspot stats
    Subscribe

     Subscribe in a reader

Archives

Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates