« Home | From bean to cup, they fuck up. » | "Give them the respect they deserve." » | 100 days to go... » | Abu Qatata, finally? » | Why Ken is going to lose to Boris. Again. » | Derelict. » | Film review: The Cabin in the Woods. » | Lying and the passing of time. » | "It is unrealistic, in my opinion..." » | A new definition of irony. » 

Friday, April 20, 2012 

This person is trolling you.

It's quite something when a piece for CiF opens with a sentence this obtuse and then goes downhill from there:

When I broke the neck of my sick cat and then made a handbag of her skin, I honestly had no idea of what I had got myself into.

236 comments and counting.

Labels: , , , ,

Share |

Post a Comment

About

  • This is septicisle
profile

Links

    blogspot stats
    Subscribe

     Subscribe in a reader

Archives

Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates