All the news that's fit to bury.
- RBS faces new hit over Libor scandal
- Thinktank suggests those unemployed for three years will be forced into six months of unpaid work, as the work programme and mandatory work activity have been such a huge success
- Tory donors' company wins £73m of government contracts
- Oh, and Mitt Romney supports Israel's right to start WW3
- While also paying a fundraising visit to the King David Hotel, the site of the 1946 bombing by the Irgun, an act of terrorism that killed 91 people, including 28 British citizens
And we're only three days into the Olympics...